Protection of personal data
Address: Pec pod Sněžkou 189, Pec pod Sněžkou
hotel a hostinec Hvězda s.r.o.
File number: C 332380 vedená u Městského soudu v Praze
hotel a hostinec Hvězda s.r.o. is a personal data controller within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. For questions, requests, and other personal data issues and their processing, please contact us here::
Pec pod Sněžkou 193
54221, CZ, Pec pod Sněžkou – Královéhradecký kraj
Mobile Phone: +420 722702111
Protection of personal data
When completing the booking / booking of accommodation, when ordering a procedure, when ordering a gift voucher, when checking the consent to receive news and special offers of accommodation, you provide hotel a hostinec Hvězda s.r.o.
some of your personal information. In some cases, we may process your personal information because of our legitimate interest in, in particular, developing, promoting and improving our business.
Privacy is very important to us. Therefore, when dealing with personal data, we proceed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “APR”), as amended, and with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) ) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”).
The purpose for which personal information is needed and the legitimacy of its processing
(a) ensuring the conclusion and subsequent performance of a contractual obligation between the controller and you (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR). Such a relationship results in additional legal obligations and the controller must process personal data for this purpose as well (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR), including for keeping a record book for the purpose of paying the holiday stay fee (Section 7, para 3, Act No. 565/1990 Coll., On Local Fees).
- b) the protection of its legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), which is to ensure the protection of the data you have entrusted to us for the protection of our property.
- c) records of personal data beyond the scope of the obligation to keep a register book by the administrator (landlord), resulting from § 3, paragraph 4, Act. No. 565/1990 Coll. about local fees in the
- d) marketing purposes
- sending information (news, current bids) about the services delivered by the administrator
- find out about your satisfaction with services and events
for the administrator to best tailor his service offerings and business communications to them for your needs, the administrator obtains your unambiguous consent for this purpose (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
What are personal and other data?
Personal information is the data that you voluntarily provide to us as part of your order, inquiry, inquiry or registration. Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a particular person.
We process this personal data?
- basic identification data – name and surname, title, address of residence, eventually name and address of the company and its ID number and tax ID number, date of birth
- contact details – phone numbers and email addresses
- for roommates, first and last name and date of birth
- information about the services we provide to you
- about muinformation atual communication – information from emails or contact forms.
- Billing and Transaction Data – This includes, but is not limited to, information appearing on invoices, negotiated billing terms, and received payments
Who do we pass on your personal information to?
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulation GDPR 2016/679, we process the information below to ensure your accommodation and services associated with it for as long as necessary to fulfill your legal obligations: name, surname, address, age. We do not provide this data to other entities outside the statutory regulations.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information?
Furthermore, you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data or the deletion of personal data, or to object to the processing of personal data. We will remove your personal data from the database upon your written request. The request for deletion of personal data should be sent to e-mail email@example.com.
If we process personal data by your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
To protect your personal information, we will do our utmost to accommodate you. However, if you are not satisfied with the settlement, you have the right to contact the competent authorities, in particular the Office for Personal Data Protection. We may require reasonable remuneration for providing information about the processing of personal data, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information. Supervision of personal data protection is carried out by the Office for Personal Data Protection https://www.uoou.cz/en).